Last Updated: August 8, 2018
This website (the “Site”) is owned, operated and provided by HotSpot Parking Inc., sometimes doing business as HotSpot Merchant Solutions Inc., in conjunction with and on behalf of our subsidiaries, affiliates, related corporations and business names (collectively “HotSpot”).
By using or visiting the Site, or by using any HotSpot product, network, software, application, web, mobile or Bluetooth based platform (collectively, the “Services”, or each a “Service”) you signify your agreement to these terms of service (the “Terms of Service”) and you agree that such consent has the same legal effect as a physical signature and/or written consent.
In these Terms of Service “you” and “your” refer to any person or entity who downloads, views, uses, accesses, or browses any content or material from the Site or the Services. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to HotSpot.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, then please do not use the Site or the Services. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. You agree that each time you access the Site or the Services, you shall be subject to the then-current Terms of Service, and continued use of the Site or the Services now or following modifications in these Terms of Service confirms that you have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by such modifications.
1. Acceptance of Terms of Service
2. Services Availability
3. Modifications to Services and Prices
4. Discontinuation of Services
5. Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
6. Intellectual Property Infringement Claims
7. Accuracy of Information
8. Links to Third Party Sites
9. Your Use of the Site and the Services
10. HotSpot Merchant Parking Validation Services
11. HotSpot Mobile App
12. HotSpot Account Registration and Credit Card
13. Purchase of Parking Tokens
14. Termination of your HotSpot Account
18. Limitation of Liability